Monday, June 23, 2008

Our lives in the fast lane...

Alot has happened since our last post...
  • I finished teaching at Lake Highlands Junior High.
  • Two days after finishing teaching, we moved into our new home in Clifton, TX.
  • Hosted our first visitors...Jason and Kristen Aune. Thanks guys for stopping in Clifton for the night. We loved seeing you guys!
  • Celebrated Jason's First Father's Day
  • Jason started working at Bosque Valley Family Dental in Valley Mills on June 16.
  • Aunt Katie turned 21 on June 15...Happy Birthday, Katie!
  • Judd turned 7 months old on June 19
  • Jason's cousin Lauren married Timmy LeVrier on June 21, 2008
  • This weekend we will be traveling to Tyler for Jason Barnes wedding (my cousin) along with visiting my sweet friend, Ashley Clark.

I will post pictures soon...

4 comments:

The Ritz Family said...

Welcome home guys!! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Love,
The Ritz's

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I saw your family photo in the Clifton Record! Everyone looks great. Congrats to Jason, and little Judd is precious.

Ashley said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! So excited to see you all and have you visit! Judd you can do whatever you like at my house! Love ya!

Andi said...

Hi Jules! It is so great to be able to keep up with what you guys are up to. I want to hear all about the big move, so call me when you have time. Love you guys!