Monday, August 31, 2009

T Minus 158 Days!!!

Judd will be a big brother! We are all very excited about the new addition to our family. In early February, Judd's sibling should make his/her arrival.
The picture of above is how we told our parents about the new baby. As many of you know, we live in a small town and know everyone! Since we moved back here, people were constantly asking us, when are you guys going to have another baby? My response was, "when Judd can spell baby." Therefore, my mom and mother-in-law started immediately trying to teach Judd how to spell B-A-B-Y. We made a shirt that read on the front...I can spell. On the back of the shirt, we spelled out baby. My mom knew instantly what we were trying to say which was fun to see her reaction. Jason's mom was already suspicious of me being pregnant therefore she said, "I knew it!" It was a fun time for all! (This is my excuse for not many post this summer! Please forgive me of those who read this blog.)

5 comments:

The Ritz Family said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! We have been missing picts of little Judd all summer!!! Take care and get lots of rest!!!

King's Krew said...

Yeah ! I am so happy for you !!

Lorrie Macy said...

Sweet! Congrats.

TeamRB said...

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to see your only child become a sibling!

Shae Connell said...

Congratulations Julie, Jason and Judd!