Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dental School Halloween Party





Just a few pictures from the Halloween party. We went as a coach and umm...pregnant cheerleader. Lucky for us we had a pretty good prop. Thanks little buddy. Yep, that's Julie's top from high school and that's my real mustache. Just kidding about the mustache.





































Here is Brad and Angelina. (also known as Kyle and Angela, our good friends from dental school.) He had a bunch of babies tied to him. Pretty good.











Flava flav (Rodrigo) and Angelina. He had a big clock necklace earlier in the night, but apparently lost it.















Coach and the guy from 300. (Mike)















Just thought ya'll might like a close-up. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Yes!!! I love it!!

MeMaw said...

Thought this was a picture of Coach Henderson! Real, I am laughing.

Clay said...

I still think you both are super trashy. Coach & pregnant cheerleader? Luckily, I'm from Clifton and I know that stuff like that actually happens. Gross.
The belly's lookin' good. Hard to believe that we just have 8 weeks to go!
Glad you are blogging! -K

The Ritz Family said...

That is classic!!! Julie, you look so cute pregnant!!! It is hard to believe that only 8 more weeks until the little guy gets here!!! Look forward to more pictures!!! By the way, you and Kat are good being able to plan the pregnancies that close!!!

The Zander Zoo said...

Julie! Your Mom had told me about this outfit and when I saw your name on Nicole's blog I had to see yours. How fun! Can't wait to meet the new addition this Dec!!
Take Care!

Ashley said...

OMG, I love the blog and wow the New's really dressed up for the party with style! :) Ready for Baby New to make his grand entrance and one day he will have some funny pictures to look back on! ~Ashley