Monday, October 22, 2007

News from the News

We are going to attempt this blog thing! Jason and I are not very computer savvy; therefore, I do not know how much we will update the blog.

Jason is currently finishing up his last year at Baylor College of Dentistry. Yeah! I will no longer have to be the sole provider for our family. Yes, we are starting a family. Our baby boy is due December 25, 2007. We both are extremely excited, nervous, anxious, and excited to meet our son.

I am still teaching/working at Lake Highlands Junior High. I teach 8th graders, who I am truly going to miss, when I leave the world of teaching. My students amaze me each and everyday. Of course, I have days that I do not like teaching but it is not because of my students. But, they are extra sweet to a pregnant lady. It is GREAT!

Life is great with the News!

Coming Soon....pictures of our Halloween costumes!

5 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Yea, I am so excited about the blog, but more excited about meeting my new nephew...

Aunt Sarah said...

Oh, and I need more pics say one of the belly...

The Aune Family said...

Yea!! Julie has a blog! I agree with Sarah...we need belly pictures.

The Ritz Family said...

Hey congrats on the baby and the blog. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he's such a little man! I can't wait to see him again!!