Monday, January 14, 2008

"Crazy Eight"


Sweet Judd....

Judd on his boppy pillow at four weeks old!

Judd on his boppy pillow at 8 weeks old!

These pictures are "crazy" to Jason and I. We cannot believe how much Judd has changed over the past eight weeks. Eight weeks ago, we were preparing to spend Thanksgiving in Houston and then we were coming home to prep for Judd. Judd had a different plan in store for us. These past eight weeks have been truly amazing.

Judd is starting to wear 0-3 month clothes which makes me happy. I had a blast preparing for this photo shoot this afternoon. I love his "grown man" shirt and jeans. The jeans are a little big but at this rate he will out grow them before I can ever put them on him.

5 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

JUDD!! I can't wait to see you this weekend in your BIG BOY pants!! WOW, he looks so different already!!

Tutu said...

Judd, what happened? You were so little just a few weeks ago and now you look like a little boy...must be the clothes. You are so cute. I love your smile. I can't wait to see you & Evy together. Hope to hold you soon. Clay's and Evy's Tutu

The Ritz Family said...

How cute!!! He has really grown!!! Where did you get that boppy. I really like that!!!! Take care.

Ashley said...

Judd you are so cute! Love the sweet pictures, way to go Mommy Julie! See you soon!!!

Clay said...

Hey Judd-- glad we started wearing our 0-3 month clothes at the same time. Could you get your Mommy to talk to my Mommy and see if we could BOTH live in Clifton...that way we could sit at the cool lunch table together when we go to school. Love, Evy