Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January Birthdays!



We celebrate several birthdays in January! On Sunday, we spent the afternoon with my parents and celebrated my Mom's Birthday. We had fun celebrating with her.

Happy Birthday to....

Daddy Gordon and Janda: Jan. 1

Cow-Paw: Jan. 11

Papa: Jan. 15

SheShe: Jan.20

Jason: Jan. 29

The above picture of Judd reminds me so much of my Papa. If you ever saw him in the winter, he always had on a stocking cap that never covered his ears or completely fit his head. Papa could never sit still for to long and was always at the shed in the bitter cold with his cap half on his head. Judd seems to like to wear his stocking cap just like his great-grandpa "Papa".

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Julie, Judd is precious. I hear about you through the Aune's. I absolutely love the name Judd:) Hope all is well...I hear you live close, we need a playdate. Whitney Cox

Banty said...

What a cutie he is! Love the video of Tom! Our group likes to play Todd's Wii! What fun! janie

Ashley said...

Judd you are just to sweet! One day I am coming to see you, but I need to get well to hold you!
Love, Ashley

Aunt Sarah said...

I love you Judd!

The Ritz Family said...

Judd is getting so big!!!! I can't wait to see him!!! We love playing our Wii especially Cameron, Bailey, Brock, and Jose!!!! Take care, hope to see ya soon.

Nicole